§ 1. General Provisions
- 2. Vocabulary used in the Policy means:
- a. Service: internet service http://www.peemer.com;
- b. User: user of the publicly available web service;
- c. Owner: Phone Mirrors Design Sp. z o. o., ul. Lokalna 24, 04-903, Warszawa, entered into the Central Registry and Information on Business Companies, NIP: 9522157461, Regon: 366464411;
- d. Cookies: text files, that is stored in end-devices of the Website User and is intended for use with pages of the Web Service. The files contain information necessary for proper functioning of the Service. Typically, cookies contain the name of a website from which they come, their storage time on end-devices and a unique number;
- e. Telecommunication Law: the Act of July 16th, 2004 Telecommunications Law (Dz.U.2014.243 ze zm.);
- f. Sude Act: the Act of July 18th, 2002 on providing services by electronic means (Dz. U. 2013.1422 ze zm.);
- g. Odo Act: the Act of August 29th, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Dz. U. 2014.1182 ze zm.).
- 3. The purpose of the Policy is in particular to:
- a. provide Users with information on using Cookies in the Server, as required by the Telecommunication Law;
- b. provide Users with privacy protection in accordance with certain standards and requirements of the applicable law, in particular the Sude Act, the Odo Act and the Telecommunications Law.
- 4. The operator of the service restricts the collection and use of information about the Users to the minimum necessary to provide service to them.
- 5. To obtain full access to the content of the Service and services offered by the Owner, it is necessary to accept the Policy.
§ 2. Protection of Privacy and Personal Data
- 1. User data is processed by the Owner in accordance with the law. The User’s personal data obtained by the User is processed on the basis of the authorization granted by the User or statutory conditions justifying the processing of the data, in accordance with the law, in particular the Odo Act and executing regulations.
- 2. The Owner shall exercise particular care to protect the interest of each person whose data is being collected and in particular shall ensure that the data is:
- a. Processed in accordance with the law,
- b. Collected for marked, legitimate purposes and not processed further illegal with these purposes,
- c. Substantively correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed,
- d. Stored in a format that allows identification of the person for no longer than necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
- 3. The Owner shall use appropriate IT, technical and organizational measures to ensure protection of personal data relevant to the risks and categories of data subject to protection, in particular protection against:
- - making it available to unauthorized people,
- - removing it by unauthorized person,
- - processing it in violation of the law,
- - changing it, losing it, damaging it, or destructing it.
- 4. The Owner shall strive to systematically update the applied IT, technical and organizational measures to protect such data, in particular the owner shall provide updates of the computer protection measures to protect against viruses, unauthorized access and other threats arising from the operation of the IT system and networks.
- 5. For every User who has made his personal data available to the Owner in any way, the Owner shall provide access to the personal data relating to him or her for purposes of verification, modification or deletion. Transmission of personal data is voluntary.
§ 3. Cookies
- 1. Cookies are used to:
- - adjust the content of the Website to the user’s preferences
- - optimizing the use of the Server, in particular by recognizing the end user equipment,
- - creating statistics,
- - minting the User session,
- - providing the User with advertising content.
- 2. Cookies may be placed in the end-device of the Website User and used in accordance with the laws, in particular the Śude Act, Odo Act, and Telecommunication Law.
- 3. Please note that in some cases, independent of the Owner, the software installed by the User in the end-devices used for web browsing (the so-called web browser) defaults to storing Cookies at the end-device of the User. Site users can change cookies at any time. These setting may be changed in order to automatically block Cookies settings or to inform about them each time they are being installed in the User’s end-device. Detailed information on this subject is available in the software’s’ settings and instructions (web browser).
- 4. Changing settings constitutes expressing an objection which in the future will prevent storage of the Owner’s data in the User’s end device.
- 5. Changing Cookies may cause difficulties in using the Server, in particular those that require a login. Completely deactivating Cookies does not mean that you will not be able to view the content posted on the Service unless it’s those websites that require logging in.
- 7. Stored data placed in the User’s end device will not cause change to the configuration of the device or software installed on this device.
- 8. Information about Cookies also applied to other similar technologies used within the Server.
§ 4. Provision of Services through electronic means
- 1. The Owner may, in case of providing to the User services through electronic means, install software in the User’s end device to use those services or software, provided that the User:
- a. Before installing the software, will be informed of the purpose for which the software will be installed and how the Owner will be using such software;
- b. Will be informed on how to remove the software from the User’s end device;
- c. Before installing the software, the User agrees to its installation and use.
- 2. Information in the above mentioned text will be provided to the User with the required software necessary to use the services.